HOW TO USE THE ONLINE SIGN UP SYSTEM
Habitat Cape May Uses the Volunteer Hub Online Registration System
Find Volunteer Shifts Online: To review the shifts, click the volunteer button here or on the home page, or click one of the listings directly from the home page. You will be taken to an Event Calendar listing all available volunteer shifts.
How to Sign Up for Volunteer Shifts:
1) From the Habitat Cape May Event Calendar, you can click on any shift to get more information. We include information about what tasks are scheduled for that shift, as well as the level of experience that is necessary.
2) In order to sign up for a shift, you must complete a simple volunteer registration with your email and phone number. If you click the "sign up" button, you will be directed to a registration page. Once you complete your registration, you will be able to sign up, cancel or change your shifts online.
3) Already registered? Just sign in with your name and password. Forgot your password? Click the "Forgot your username or password link", enter your email address, and reset instructions will be immediately sent to you.
4) Once you are registered/signed in, click on any shift. If there are spots still available, click the "Sign Up" button, and you will be asked to confirm you contact information. Once you hit the "finish" button - you're signed up!
5) You will receive a confirmation email with more details about volunteering for Habitat - what to wear, what to bring, etc. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the shift.
6) Need to cancel? You can cancel and/or change your shifts online - just sign in and you will see your current shifts.
Receive Emails about New Volunteer Shifts: If you register as a volunteer, you will be added to our email list. You can also add your name to our email list directly from the sign up button on the home page.
Get on the Volunteer List without an email address: Call our voicemail machine at 609-463-0244 and leave a message for our volunteer coordinator.