Anyone who can swing a hammer, hold a paint brush or run a cash register is welcome to the work of Habitat for Humanity. Volunteers provide man power that allows the building of homes or the making of renovations at considerably lower costs. More importantly, the volunteering experience transforms lives: both for the volunteers who work alongside Habitat homeowners and for partner families who see people who care enough to help them break the cycle of poverty.
VOLUNTEER AT THE RESTORE
Volunteers are the heart and soul of a successful Habitat ReStore operation, working with the paid staff to do just about everything. If you've always wanted to volunteer for Habitat and construction work isn't your cup of tea, this is a great way to be part of our efforts to bring more affordable housing to Cape May County.
• Restore location: 20 Court House South Dennis Rd, next to Big Lots, down the sidewalk from TJ Maxx/Homegoods
• Four hour shifts, morning or afternoon
• Be a cashier, a roving customer service person, an inventory prep person or help us test and repair appliances and other products.
• Meet new people, and help a great cause!
• Click the green button above to give us your contact information, call the store at 609-465-1626, or stop by and introduce yourself! We'd love to have you join us.
VOLUNTEER AT THE WORKSITE
Find Volunteer Shifts Online: To review the shifts, click the volunteer button here or on the home page, or click one of the listings directly from the home page. You will be taken to an Event Calendar listing all available volunteer shifts. NOTE: AS OF 6/1/19 CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS ARE CURRENTLY ON HIATUS. THE EVENT CALENDAR WILL RETURN WHEN A NEW PROJECT BEGINS.
Sign Up for Volunteer Shifts:
Join our Email List: If you register as a volunteer, you will be added to our email list. You can also add your name to our email list directly from the sign up button on the home page.
Get on the Volunteer List without an email address: Call our voicemail at 609-463-0244 and leave a message for our volunteer coordinator.
If you would like to arrange a volunteer day for a group, please contact us by phone at 609-463-1626.